Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

The Mountain Pass

The Mountain Pass is a quick write writing Rm 11 always has quick write every Monday morning it now gonna be a Monday morning thing now :). f you don;t know what a quick write is...well you have to write whatever you teacher tells you to write about or shows a picture and that what you going to write about, quick write any type of writing you can do poem etc. Well I hope you enjoy my writing
The Mountain Pass

Time went by and I didn’t even notice that weeks or months just passed through the days as if there was no time at all. Walking past trees and jagged hills had made my eyesight obnoxious. I didn’t even know where I was going. My mind was going through all crazy and complicated pains. I was going INSANE!! My body was hesitating to keep going, my stomach was starving and every slight movement made a step closer to freezing to death. Nothing in my body was communicating with me.

Darkness was appearing in front of my eyes so I decided, since my body is not going to work with me I might as well sleep it off, so I did.

The Next Day I woke up, sore and in a lot of  pain. My back started hurting but it didn't hold back. All of a sudden, I tripped on a rock and hit myself. I fell unconscious. When I woke, I saw stairs in the near distance, between a tall and humongous hills. I smelt a strange scent from a distance.

Something caught my attention. I saw a sign reading “WARNING: DON’T GO FORWARD, DANGER AHEAD”. My mind was full of questions, “should I go ahead”, “ No, I shouldn't, there’s a sign right there saying “Danger”. But there was something about that strange scent that was calling me to go ahead....
TO BE CONTINUED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment